Friday 13 June 2014

Holiday

Just back from a smashing holiday on the West Coast of Scotland. We went to Ardnamurchan, the Isles of Rum and Eigg, and finished off in Mallaig. I did a few sketches along the way:

Castle Tioram, Ardnamurchan


Galmisdale Bay, Isle of Eigg


I'm currently reading a book about a journey around Scotland in the 1930s. I think I'd like to journey around modern Scotland and write a book, with sketches too!  

I took my paints, but as usual I didn't actually paint anything. I took plenty of photos though: 

Sanna Bay


Dinner


 Supper






Rum:






Unfortunately the battery in my phone died while we were on Rum, so all my photos of Eigg are being hoarded on Elise's camera.

1 comment:

  1. My favourite sketch! You should draw lots of boats :)

    ReplyDelete